House rules of the Indoor Skatepark Vanja
1. The access to the skate park is only allowed during its opening hours.
2. The use of our facilities is intended for skating, roller and kick-scooter (trottinette) training. We recommend the use of protective gear, like knee-pads, elbow knee-pads, wrist-pads, helmets etc.
3. Spectators ought to keep a safe distance to the ramps when used.
4. The use of our facilities is at your own risk. The association “Skate Park Coperto Vanja” declines any responsibility in case of accidents.
5. Smoking and eating is not allowed inside the skate park. The use of drugs is absolutely prohibited, both inside the indoor skate park, as well as on its premises.
6. During the sessions it is prohibited to consume drinks and foods brought in from the outside.
7. It is everybody’s duty to keep all the spaces clean and tidy and show respect for the belongings of others.
8. The association “Skate Park Coperto Vanja” declines any responsibility for unattended objects or possessions.
9. Breaking the rules will result in the immediate expulsion from the skate-park.
In charge of the skate-park: Igor Kojic – 078 7555849 – president
Dragana Kojic Maltecca – 079 4099540 – secretary